作者：佚名 信息來源：本站原創 更新時間：2010-4-6
1. —Which would you like, Coke or tea?
—____________. I prefer coffee.
A. Neither B. Both C. Either D. None
2. —____________I borrow these magazines?
—Sorry, only the magazines over there can be borrowed.
A. Must B. Would C. May D. Need
3. —Your French is so good. How long have you been in France?
—____________I was five.
A. Until B. Since C. When D. Before
4. —Mark speaks English well, but you____________ him.
—Thank you. .
A. speak as badly as B. speak worse than
C. don’t speak so badly as D. speak much better than
5. The music in the supermarket sounded so____________ that I wanted to leave at once.
A. soft B. wonderful C. friendly D. noisy
6. Don’t discuss the problems with your partner unless you____________ to do so.
A. ask B. are asked C. will ask D. will be asked
7. The teachers____________ the office for a few minutes when we arrived. We didn’t meet them.
A. had been away from B. had left C. have been away from D. have left
8. —The light in his room is still on. Do you know____________?
—In order to prepare for the coming exam.
A. if he works hard B. why he stays up so late C. why is he so busy D. when he will stop working
9. —John sings so well. Has he ever been trained?
—No. He learns all by himself. He____________ goes to any training class.
A. usually B. often C. never D. even
10. —Simon, I’m going to Beijing with my parents tomorrow.
A. Have fun B. Best wishes C. Never mind D. Cheer up